Starting Out' a reflection by Prudence Onaah - prudence onaah

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

16/12/2017

Starting Out' a reflection by Prudence Onaah

Like most things in life, starting is the hardest part of venturing into a new career. And so although I have been writing for as long as I can remember and I had struggles at each stage, publishing came with a newer set of struggles. It felt cozy even much more, then to just pile up my manuscripts in the shelf. But as I have come to understand, the beginning is the most difficult part of the job and along the line we get to improve and become better. Writing like any other part of life is a journey and journies take time, one step at a time. And like I have noticed, we get better with each step to our own amazement. So I'm stepping into this to make all my dreams a reality and I see them waiting at the other end of this tunnel. I know I will do just okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment